"Attending Solstice was the best decision I've ever made. It changed my life, and continues to every time I attend." - 2016 participant
Adult Full Event Registration
Ends July 31st
Aug 1st- Oct 2nd
Oct 3rd-Nov 30th
Adult Full Event Pass*
Parent (of child age 17 or younger) & Senior (60 and older) Full Event Pass
International Full Event Pass- Outside the USA
Service Exchange For Group Discount Rates read under United States & International Discounts below
Note: All rate changes come into effect starting 12:00AM MST, the night of the deadline (for example, If you register at the Adult Full Event Pass rate on the night of the deadline on Oct. 2nd after 11:59PM MST you will have missed the earlier rate). If you need customer support while registering, our offices will be open until 5:00PM MST.
For International Group Discount Rates read under International Travelers below.
FOR A LIMITED TIME: Refer up to 5 friends for a refund* of up to $50! Here's how it works:
- Register for Winter Solstice (at any Rate) and then receive your referral code*.
- Pass your referral code to your friends!
- Once a friend successfully registers for the event with your code they get $20 off and you get a $10 refund.
- Continue referring up to 5 people for $50 off.
- Tell your friends to refer their friends! Let's get as many people to Winter Solstice as possible!
*For registrants who have registered after November 19th only.
*IKYTA Teacher Discount
International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (IKYTA) current members qualify for an additional discount of $50 off the Adult Full Event Pass Registration Rate (if Service Exchange, Group, Financial Aid, Day Pass or any other rate below $530, the IKYTA discount is not available). Please visit IKYTA if you are a KRI certified Kundalini Yoga teacher and wish to become an IKYTA Professional Member.
Day pass attendees may arrive after 6:00 p.m. the night before you are scheduled to attend and stay until the morning after the date of your day pass. In addition to breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the day of the pass, dinner will be provided after 6:00 p.m. on the night of your arrival and breakfast before 9:00 a.m. on the day of your departure if you spend the night. You may camp on-site that evening.
White Tantric Yoga (WTY) start times vary, so please come to registration by 7:30, especially if you have not registered on-line. PRE-REGISTERING ONLINE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Non-WTY days (per day)
WTY days (per day)
WTY all three days
- All payments to 3HO Foundation should be made in U.S. funds
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Bill Me Later.
- We accept cash, money orders, traveler’s checks, personal checks, and cashier checks On-Site ONLY. Pre-printed money orders and checks should be made payable to: 3HO Foundation.
- Click here to apply for an International Group discount ($470 per person)
- You must apply by November 25th and register by December 1st to receive the international group rate
- Minimum of 5 members per group
- Travelers from outside the U.S. must give an International address upon registration and show proof of international travel for this event (e.g. round trip airline ticket or stamped passport from Mexico) in order to obtain discount. Tickets must be within 3 weeks prior to or after event.
- Service Exchanges and Financial Aid recipients are not eligible for any other discounts.